Wednesday, November 16, 2011

DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: DRIZZ'T DO'URDEN




This was a very exciting project to work on, and I had a great time working on it. Art director extraordinaire Jon Schindehette for Wizards of the Coast (the folks that own Dungeons & Dragons) commissioned me to do some character production artwork for, arguably, their most popular character Drizz't Do'Urden, who was created by R.A. Salvatore, one of the most prominent fantasy writers in the biz. Anyway, they wanted to turn one of the designs I was working on into a shirt design for their upcoming clothing brand, so I reworked the layout and colors, and added some design and text elements, and this was the result, which they released at an R.A. Salvatore book signing. Hopefully, I'll have some news as to the greater line launch soon, and I also hope to be able to share the rest of the artwork soon.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any feedback you feel like leaving, but be kind and considerate! Don't rattle the cages!