Thursday, May 19, 2011

Some BLACK & WHITE prints!

I was recently contacted by a printing company that wanted to try printing some black and white versions of some of my illustrations, so I took a few of them and gave them the black and white treatment. This involved much more than just converting the files to grayscale -- I had to go back into the layers and remove some colors and convert others to halftones to get the desired effect for printing. Hope to see some of these soon.





I was recently contacted by a printing company that wanted to try printing some black and white versions of some of my illustrations, so I took a few of them and gave them the black and white treatment. This involved much more than just converting the files to grayscale -- I had to go back into the layers and remove some colors and convert others to halftones to get the desired effect for printing. Hope to see some of these soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any feedback you feel like leaving, but be kind and considerate! Don't rattle the cages!