Wednesday, October 6, 2010

New PAKKU-MAN colors!




My PAKKU-MAN design has been put up for voting over at J!NX.com and there have been a few complaints from some of the more sensitive folks about the brightness of the shirt colors (If it ain't black or very dark, it tends to not trend well with some of the gamer crowd -- c'mon folks, expand your horizons!), and I can see their point, I guess. I thought I'd modify the design a bit with 2 more shirt color options that are a bit less bright. So, here's how the design would look on either red or dark blue. Enjoy. Oh and GO VOTE FOR THE DESIGN HERE!

3 comments:

  1. You really should submit this somewhere else. I want to wear it! I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's still a chance it will be printed by J!NX, Sam. Cross your fingers.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any feedback you feel like leaving, but be kind and considerate! Don't rattle the cages!